Rapidly growing boutique wealth management firm with comprehensive family office service offerings including tax, accounting, bookkeeping, cash flow management/BillPay, trust & estate planning, income and asset protection, along with the management and oversight of public and private investments including privately held businesses, investment real estate assets and insurance.
About the Position
This position is for an exempt, Licensed (Series 65 and Florida 2-15), Senior Client Service Associate with 5+ years experienced in a high-net-worth insurance or multifamily office environment. The primary focus is providing a very high level of customer service on a proactive basis to clients by building and maintaining client relationships.
This individual will be a key contributor to the unique client experience and will help grow the business by integrating as a team member and being a conduit between family wealth advisors and our clients.
- Support Family Wealth Advisors with various operational activities, including but not limited to, life insurance case design & management, maintaining appropriate customer account documentation, and preparing materials for client meetings
- Process client service requests and respond to customer requests for information
- Communicate with and keep clients informed about the status of their requests and account changes
- Gathering reports, client financial data and various statements for the Family Wealth Advisor and/or client(s) and provide accurate and timely summaries, proactively
- Maintaining client relationship management (CRM) system and other web-based company tools
- Participate in other projects as requested
The right candidate will be competent and/or familiar with basic accounting, financial planning, investment, legal and tax concepts – and have the desire to grow into a Service Advisor or Financial Planner role. Building relationships and doing what is right for the client should be at the forefront of your mindset, putting our clients first.
Required Education and Licenses
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business or 10 years of commensurate experience.
- At least 5 years experience in similar positions.
- Series 65 and 2-15 licenses
- CFP® or other designations a plus
- Must possess a proficiency of the basic concepts of Accounting, Financial Planning, Investment Management, Legal, and Tax Planning
- Must be a quick learner
- Strong financial and analytical skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to identify, meet and follow through with client needs and requirements
- Must be a self-starter, problem solver and a goal-oriented team player with a ‘no job is beneath me’ attitude
- Organized, with a strong attention to detail
- Able to perform multiple tasks efficiently
- Show confidence, yet in a humble manner, when dealing with clients and your peers
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint and Adobe Acrobat
- Typing speed of 70 WPM Benefits:
- Strong Annual Salary, based on experience
- Opportunity for Annual Bonuses based on Performance
- After 30 days of Employment, Paid Health, Dental and Vision Insurance (100%)
- 401(k) Plan with Company Match
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Company Provided Laptop and Cell Phone
- Mentorship and Learning Opportunities
*Business needs fluctuate and in a service role there may be high priority tasks that require immediate client assistance outside of the traditional business hours